Are you interested in having eyelid surgery, but are unsure of the safety and effectiveness of the procedure? Who else is getting eyelid surgery, and why? Are they happy with the results?
Our clients are often a little intimidated when they first hear about eyelid surgery. Some of the them express fears that it will affect their vision or eyesight, and others are concerned about visible scars. The reality is, eyelid surgery is one of the safest and most dramatically impactful surgeries for our patients. The procedure can be performed under local anesthesia and is very well tolerated.
Conditions treatable by blepharoplasty:
- Loose or sagging skin that creates folds or disruptions of the natural contour of the eyelid
- Impaired vision due to folds or drooping of the upper eyelid
- Puffiness of the upper eyelids due to excess fatty deposits
- Removal of excess skin and fine wrinkles of the lower eyelid
- Correction of drooping lower lids that show the white of the eye below the iris
Read our eBook guide to this cosmetic procedure—you might just be the perfect fit for this life-changing eyelid surgery.
Chapter 1: Preparing for a Cosmetic Procedure → Get an overview of how to prepare yourself, your house, and your life for a cosmetic procedure to ensure maximum results and safety.
Chapter 2: The Blepharoplasty Procedure → Learn how this procedures works, who is a good candidate, what the risks are, and what you can expect to gain from an eyelid surgery.
Note that blepharoplasty is often performed in conjunction with other facial enhancing procedures such as a browlift, facelift, or skin resurfacing to achieve maximum results. This surgery can restore a youthful appearance, relighting your eyes and revealing the natural beauty within.